File Income Taxes for Free

on Tuesday, 09 January 2018. Posted in News

Tax season is here. Individuals who earn $64,000 or less can self-file their federal and state taxes for free through a secure mobile-optimized website called MyFree Taxes.

The website is provided in partnership with United Way and H&R Block. Individuals also can utilize a helpline at 855-MY-TX-HELP and online chat support with services available in English and Spanish by IRS-certified specialists.