This Page is Under Construction and will be active by April 1st
How to Register as a Volunteer
- Click on hotlink: https://bit.ly/2v1IgNo to be directed to the Volunteers page for The Ruck March of Lake County.
- Click on the green box labeled “Register”
- Select “1” for ticket amount. Please register each participant separately so we can account for each name and t-shirt size.
- Click on the green box labeled “Checkout”.
- Scroll down under “Registration Information” and fill in the required fields:
• Your Information: participants full name, email address, and cell phone number.
• Home Address: Country, address, city, state, zip code
• Other Information: Gender and t-shirt size
• Ticket Delivery Format: eTicket. Your ticket is your donation receipt for tax purposes.
- Review your information and click on the green box labeled “Complete Registration”
- You have completed Registration and will receive an email with your ticket.
- Your ticket is your receipt for tax purposes.
Where Does the Money Go?
Funds will be donated to Lake County Veterans and Family Services Foundation, a local nonprofit dedicated to reducing the amount of time it takes for warriors to ask for help, mitigating many of the issues that arise.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
See the specifics in the Waiver of liability
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is limited and we recommend carpooling or being dropped off.
Shuttles will be provided to return participants back to their vehicles.
What can I bring into the event?
Not everyone who participates will finish. Cut your toe nails, prep for chafing, use broken-in boots/shoes, moleskin, band aids, bring extra socks and hydrate yourself before and during the event. Water will be available throughout the route but bring your own drinking source as well. We recommend alternating between water and an electrolyte drink. We also suggest carrying an extra phone battery pack just in case your phone dies. We highly recommend you start training as early as possible.
• Please obey all laws and city ordinances, no need to go to jail that day or get any tickets.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?