To Donate

User Rating: 0 / 5

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive






How do I make a cash donation?

  1. Checks can be made out to: Lake County Veterans and Family Services Foundation with the memo “Ruck March”
  2. Donations can be dropped off or mailed to: 100 South Atkinson, 110, Grayslake, Il 60030.
  3. Your ticket is your donation receipt.


Where does the money go?

Funds will be donated to Lake County Veterans and Family Services Foundation, a local nonprofit dedicated to reducing suicide ideation and the time it takes for warriors to ask for help, mitigating many of the issues that arise.


How can I contact the organizer for questions?

Call 847-986-4622

email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


   Call: 847-986-4622